Created by Joe Ang
Impact on the Teaching and Learning of Mathematics
- Allows pupils who are competent in Mathematics to better focus and improve.
- Allows pupils who are weak in Mathematics to build up the fundamentals.
- Allows teachers to better design and conduct Math lessons with less diversity in pupils' abilities.
- Allows pupils to learn at their own pace; promoting interest in the subject.
- To provide a learning environment where more meaningful discussions, among pupils of similar ability in Math, can be facilitated.